Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Roosevelt Energy alternative energy conference

Hello everyone!

It's great to be a part of cleanergy.org! I wanted to let everyone know about a very exciting alternative energy conference happening this coming October in the beautiful city of Madison, Wisconsin. I am part of a student-run group, Roosevelt Energy (part of the US-based Roosevelt Institution), and I would love to get some feedback from cleanergy readers. If you were to go to a conference like this, who would you like to hear speak? Is there anything in particular you would like to do or receive? Any comments about anything would be wonderful.

And just fyi, the conference is slotted for October 5 - 7, 2007 in Madison. We would love to have you join us!

Please check out our website at www.rooseveltenergy.org, and contact me at schaffer@rooseveltenergy.org. I'll be sure to keep you all posted as to the line-up of speakers once we begin finalizing them.

Thank you very much!

No comments: